2.17.2007

Monkey Wrenches!

Delays abound in the video department!
I do believe it mostly boils down to the fact that I am a compulsive perfectionist... I must be. Those jerky transitions and choppy fades are not acceptable. I haven't yet learned enough about file compression or something to get it fixed it seems and am unwilling to publish a totally technically crappy piece... just because it will play in Windows Media.
Working with a couple of new softwares that look promising though. If time allows I might have something hammered out in a couple of weeks. I just can't take those learning curves as quick as I used to...

2 comments:

david mcmahon said...

Nice site, GraMarie.

I think your choice of blog name is terrific, because it is easily remembered and evokes many good vibes (no, I’m not an old hippy!). Wit, wisdom and tomfoolery are great watchwords and I think you’ve hit the right presentation mix there.

However, I’d like to see some attention to graphics or photos. No matter how good your prose is, people get bored very quickly if there is nothing to break up long slabs of text. That’s why newspapers run pictures on every page. A little design goes a long way.

You’ve made a great start. Now capitalise on it by paying attention to your ``look’’. I’m more than happy to help with any queries you might have, and you can contact me directly at http://david-mcmahon.blogspot.com/

Cheers and happy blogging

David aka aussiejourno

acwo said...

tiptop blog, I like it :)
acwo
http://tytka.blogspot.com